Our programmes encompass:
- Promotion of National Values
- Training, Team Building and Capacity Building Forums
- Linking, Deepening and Entrenching Governance Units to the community
- Coordinating, Educating, and Involving the Community in the various policy frameworks and development projects
- Formulating people driven Policy Frameworks, Programs of Action and Strategic Development Plans
- Public Relations, Communications, Etiquette and Diplomacy Skills
- Conducting Civic Education and Public Participation Programs on Policy Frameworks and Development Projects
- Conducting Research, Surveys and Feasibility studies
- Developing Research Proposals and Concept Notes
- Conducting Reviews and Analysis of Policy Frameworks and Development Projects
- To promote effective and active participation of the community in both policy and development processes
- Popularization and Marketing of Policy Frameworks as well as Development Projects through Civic Education to the community
- Promoting and Marketing Public and Independent Institutions to the Community
- Assisting governance units to engage, interface and forge a strategic partnership with various stakeholders and development partners for resource mobilization to the Community
- Benchmarking, Monitoring and Evaluating on Policy and Development Programs/Projects
Effective Institutions and Work Force, Increased GDP growth, Improved livelihoods, Improved Infrastructure, Social Harmony, Political Harmony, Balanced Development, Equitable Resource Distribution, Accelerated and Harmonious Sustainable Socio-Economic Activities.
OUR FOCUS AREAS
Wananchi Waseme Solutions, therefore, seeks to entrench, catalyze and deepen active citizenship in national, regional, continental, and global agenda’s within the communities for the realization of Key socio-economic rights, good governance, and a healthy democracy.
Wananchi Waseme Solutions highly embraces qualitative research methods as the primary source of modus operandi, a model to unravel and establish the underlying desire and thinking of a people being governed as well as the governor. In simple terms, it can easily establish people’s perceptions and establish their desire. Coupled with this, it employs projective techniques that, when effectively consolidated can produce the desired goal towards good governance and sustainable development through civic education and public participation.
Wananchi Waseme Solutions further borrows its methodology from;
“The African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM), which has been widely acclaimed as Africa’s innovation in entrenching democracy and good governance. It is an instrument voluntarily acceded to by Member States of African Union as self-monitoring mechanism intended to foster the adoption of policies, standards, and practices that lead to political stability, high economic growth, sustainable development and accelerated sub-regional and continental economic integration through sharing of experiences and reinforcement of successful and best practices, including identifying deficiencies and assessing the needs of capacity building. It is a commitment to African governance standards and the tool for implementing the codes and standards enshrined in the Declaration on Democracy, Political, Economic and Corporate Governance”. – APRM Questionnaire.
The following, therefore, are techniques and modalities applied by Wananchi Waseme Solutions to conduct training and capacity building programs aligned to civic education and public participation fora’s;
- Focus Group Discussions
- World Science Cafes
- Expert Panel
- Plenary Sessions
- Conferences, Seminars and Workshop Training
- Validation exercises
- Feasibility and Bench Marking Trips
- Media Outreach Programs
- Standard Survey Tools
- Audio – Visual Filming
- Community Outreach Fora’s. i.e. Public Barraza’s, Market Places, Worship Places, Out Door Places, Door to Door visitation, among other Organizational and Representative Groups
- Boot Camps
- Social Media Applications and Platforms
- Fairs and Exhibitions
- Tool kits
- Blind Fold Conversations
Human Resource Capacity: The current organizational structure and staffing level of Wananchi Waseme Solutions stands at 3 highly qualified and experienced members.
Our leadership principles are founded on the quote “A good leader should go to the people. Learn from them. Live with them. Start with what they know. Build on what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves.” Lao Tzu.
Each of the directorates has been staffed by suitably qualified persons respectively and conclusively going by their careers, experience and exposure. Wananchi Waseme Solutions can therefore authoritatively reaffirm that it has the capacity and ability to deliver and fulfill the clientele’s objectives.
Wananchi Waseme Solutions through it’s first year of operation will conduct a staffing needs analysis and establish optimal staffing levels through a competitive recruitment process.